Powerhouse Musician and LGBTQ+ Activist LP Joins WTOP Before Rocking The Anthem in DC

 Powerhouse Musician and LGBTQ+ Activist LP Joins WTOP Before Rocking The Anthem in DC



LP, the powerhouse musician and LGBTQ+ activist, joined WTOP's Jason Fraley for a chat on his podcast "Beyond the Fame" ahead of her upcoming show at The Anthem in DC on November 8th.


LP's cutting-edge pop-rock stylings have made her an icon of the LGBTQ+ community. Her new album, "Love Lines," dropped in September, and she's excited to play the whole thing for her fans in DC.


"We're playing that whole album, which feels really good," LP told Fraley. "There's just a freshness, like a freedom to it somehow."


LP's music is known for its honesty, vulnerability, and empowering messages. She's a vocal advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, and her platform has helped to give a voice to marginalized communities.


"I just believe in people," LP said. "I believe that everyone deserves to be loved and accepted for who they are. I want to use my music to create a more inclusive and loving world."


In addition to her music, LP is also a passionate activist. She's worked with a number of organizations to promote LGBTQ+ rights, including the Human Rights Campaign and GLAAD. She's also a vocal supporter of other social justice causes, such as environmentalism and animal rights.


LP's show at The Anthem is sure to be a night to remember. She's known for her energetic and engaging live performances, and she's always up for putting on a show.


If you're a fan of LP's music, or if you just want to see an amazing live performance, be sure to check out her show at The Anthem in DC on November 8th.


Interview Highlights

On her new album, "Love Lines"


"I think it's my most personal album yet. I really dug deep into myself and wrote about the things that are most important to me. I'm really proud of it."


On being a role model for the LGBTQ+ community


"I never set out to be a role model, but I'm honored that my music has resonated with the LGBTQ+ community. I'm just trying to be myself and live my truth, and I hope that inspires others to do the same."


On her activism


"I believe that everyone has a voice, and we should all use it to stand up for what we believe in. I'm passionate about LGBTQ+ rights, social justice, and environmentalism. I want to make the world a better place for everyone."


On her upcoming show at The Anthem in DC


"I'm so excited to come to DC and play at The Anthem. I love playing live, and I can't wait to see my fans there. We're going to have a great time."


Conclusion


LP is a powerhouse musician and LGBTQ+ activist who is using her platform to make the world a better place. Her music is honest, vulnerable, and empowering, and her live shows are not to be missed. If you're a fan of LP's music, or if you just want to see an amazing live performance, be sure to check out her show at The Anthem in DC on November 8th.

0 comentarios:

Son bienvenidos y escuchados todos tus comentarios